The Zephyr-B (Big Bear):
This bike is now replaced by the Zephyr-2017.
a sporty foldable bike with BPM motor and hydraulic brakes.
Good full suspension (front and rear), 7-speed gears, new Prowheel crankset for easy high speed pedalling, light and stiff alloy frame, easy to fold makes this a good choice for commuting and sporty rides.
Only £1,049 including delivery.
The Zephyr-B is best if:
- You need a high speed comfortable folding bike
- You weigh more than 100kgs
- You live in a hilly city
How to buy this bike?
Call us with your card. (01702) 435566
We'll help with any queries before you actually order.
Why choose the Zephyr-B?
- Powerful motor, suitable for heavy riders and climbing steep hills
- Fast, comfortable ride
- Powerful hydraulic brakes
- Can be taken into lifts and trains
- Hidden battery inside frame, does not attract thieves
- 25 mile range
If you need a rear rack:
|Overall size:||175cm x 112cm (L X H)|
|Folded size:||97cm x 97cm (L X H)|
|Saddle height (in seam):||76cm-99cm adjustable|
|Wheel size:||26 inches|
|Tyres:||5.5cm wide (26in by 2.125in) Kevlar armored, puncture resistant|
Easy to fold|
Push the safety latch forward to unlock the lever.
Pull the silver lever out to unlock the frame. The Zephyr-B will fold in halves in seconds.
The Zephyr-B (Big Bear) has throttle control and pedal assist.
To turn on the electrics, press the middle button on the LCD display.
There are 5 level of assistance, 1 provides the least assistance, 5 the highest.
Press the up and down button to select the desired level.
The 7-speed gear change is by your right thumb.
When you start pedalling, the motor will kick in and supply about 80% of the energy.
If you don't want to pedal, use the throttle (by simply twisting the right twist grip gently down towards you).
The bike will woosh you along nicely.
The bike is also very pleasant to pedal with no power.
Maximum speed is 15mph and computer controlled.
Mechanical: Hydraulic brakes, adjustable stem/handlebars, 52T Neco crankset, puncture resist tyres, quick release front wheel.
Electrical: hydraulic sensors, King Meter J-LCD, 8Fun BPM, hidden and lockable battery.
Image gallery - Zephyr-BClick on any image to start slideshow
- delivered 95% built, ride away in minutes
- top brand proven components
- One cable system
- fully accessorized
- Powerful hydraulic brakes
- discreet sealed battery — bike doesn't look electric
- front and rear suspension, fat 1.95in Kenda Kevlar tyres for comfortable ride
- mechanical components widely available
- 5 levels of assistance, 26″ wheel, stainless spokes, folding frame
- easy twist throttle for fast get aways
- King Meter J-LCD display
- 36V 10AH Lithium polymer battery hidden inside frame
- up to 25 miles on single charge, 30 with easy pedalling
- 22 kgs – light enough to ride with no power
- no need for tax, insurance or DVLA registration
- clean energy, costs less than 0.1p per mile
- UK and European compliant
- for riders 14+, 5ft5 to 6ft
with remote lockout to suit road surfaces and your riding style
- 36Volts 10AH Lithium battery
- Maximum speed 15 miles per hour
- Dual control: pedal assist and twist grip throttle
- range: 25-30 miles on flat roads with throttle control, more with pedal assist
- 26in wheels, suitable for average riders 5ft5 to 6ft
- Aluminum frame
- 7-speed Shimano gears
- 52T Neco crankset
- Motor: 8Fun BPM motor rated 250W
- Brakes: front (180mm) and rear (160mm) hydraulic disc brakes with sensors
- Suspension: full suspension, front and rear.
Front suspension has remote lockout.
- Saddle: mens sport style
- Tyres: Kenda Kevlar 26″ by 1.95″
- Battery charger for UK mains
- Weight (including all accessories): 22kgs
- bell and lights (the pictures don't show rear light, mounted on seat post)
- Guarantee: 1 year parts and labour, excluding consumables
Choose display in miles or km
5 Motor Assistance Levels
ultra-light high discharge rate 36V 10AH Samsung cell.
£235 including courier cost.