Woosh Big Bear Plus 2019:
Big front drive, 36V 15AH/17AH Samsung cell battery, 7-speed, comfort steady ride.
For riders 5ft8 and above.
Assembled in the UK.
Only £1,199 (15AH) including delivery.
Only £1,249 (17AH) including delivery.
How to buy this bike?
Call us with your card. (01702) 435566
We'll help with any queries before you actually order.
Or pay with Paypal, use the online shop.
Why choose the Big Bear?
The Big Bear will suit the definitely not so fit , the truly laid back and the 'stockily built'!
Almost a motorbike, with steady, comfy ride and great hill climbing the upgraded Woosh Big Bear has a big front drive, 36V 15AH/17AH battery, LCD with 5 levels of assistance, new sine wave controller, adjustable stem, 60mm travel forks.
The Big Bear can do about 50-60 miles on a full charge on flat roads
|Overall size:||195cm x 105cm|
|Saddle height (in seam):||between 90cm to 110cm adjustable|
|Wheel size:||66cm (26 inches)|
|Tyres:||5cm wide (26in by 1.95in)|
inflated to 45-60 PSI
The Big Bear has throttle control and pedal assist.
To turn on the electrics, press the middle button on the LCD display.
There are 5 level of assistance, 1 provides the least assistance, 5 the highest.
Press the up and down button to select the desired level.
The 7-speed gear change is by your right thumb.
When you start pedalling, the motor will kick in and supply about 80% of the energy.
If you don't want to pedal, use the thumb throttle (by simply pushing the throttle lever with your thumb gently forward).
The bike will woosh you along nicely.
The bike is also very pleasant to pedal with no power.
Maximum speed is 15mph and computer controlled.
Read the customer review.
Read the pedelec forum review.
- ride away in minutes
- Battery with high peak current, Samsung cells.
- top brand proven components
- fat 1.95in tyres for comfort and grip
- Puncture resistant Kevlar tyres
- mechanical components widely available
- 5 levels of assistance
- 26″ wheels, stainless spokes, 18″ frame
- 7-speed Shimano gear system
- Adjustable stem to suit your arm length
- 40 to 50 miles on single charge
- 26 kgs – including battery
- Fitted as standard: rear rack,
full-size chainguard, mudguards, propstand.
- Easy maintenance with one cable system
- no need for tax, insurance or DVLA registration
- clean energy, costs less than 0.1p per mile
- UK and European compliant
- for riders 14+, up to 25 stone, 5ft8 and above
Spare battery36 Volts 15 Amp Hours Samsung cells
New set of 2 keys
Internal configuration: Samsung cells
Price including VAT: £349 (including p&p)
|Big Bear||Available in gunmetal colour|
|Forks||TGS 111E 60mm|
|Seat post||27.2mm diameter, non suspended|
|Bottom bracket||CARTRIDGE TYPE|
|Rim||Double-wall 36H 26"|
|Tyres||Kenda puncture resistant
Kevlar chunky tyres 26" x 1.95"
|Motor||Bafang with torque arm|
|Controller||Lishui Sine Wave Controller|
|Battery||36V 15AH/17AH Samsung cells|
|Controls||Pedal assist and throttle|
|Front brakes||Tektro Hydraulic brakes 180mm rotor|
|Rear brakes||Tektro Hydraulic brakes 180mm rotor|
|Handlebars||Promax XC Riser|
|Stem||Promax adjustable black alloy|
|Derailleur||Shimano 7-speed 14T-28T|
|Crankset||Alloy crankset with 44T chainring|
|Spokes||13G stainless steel|
|Bottom bracket||cartridge type|
|Lights||Front LED mounted on handlebars, rear LED battery powered mounted below battery|
|Bell||mounted on handlebars|
- Battery powered front and rear lights
- Battery charger for UK mains
- Guarantee: 1 year parts and labour, excluding consumables