Woosh Camino 2019:
Suitable for medium to tall riders, 36V 15AH Samsung (540WH, 50 miles) or 17AH Panasonic (612WH, 60 miles) cell battery, 8-speed, comfort steady ride.
For riders 5ft8 and above.
Assembled in the UK.
Only £1,049 (15AH) including delivery.
Only £1,099 (17AH) including delivery.
*17AH batteries are sold out.
How to buy this bike?
Call us with your card. (01702) 435566
We'll help with any queries before you actually order.
Or pay with Paypal, use the online shop.
Estimated date of arrival: mid August.
Why choose the Camino?
The Camino is an excellent choice for commuting, fully equipped for all weather riding, fast, lightweight, sleek and fitted with powerful hydraulic brakes.
Steady, comfy ride and great hill climbing the Woosh Camino has a really efficient rear wheel drive, 36V 15AH/17AH battery, LCD with 5 levels of assistance, new sine wave controller, adjustable stem, 60mm travel forks.
The Camino can do about 50 miles on 15AH, 60 miles on 17AH with a full charge on flat roads
Spare battery36 Volts 15 Amp Hours Samsung cells £349 (including p&p)
36 Volts 17 Amp Hours Panasonic cells £399 (including p&p)
New set of 2 keys
|Camino||Available in matt black colour|
|Forks||Suntour NEX 60mm|
|Seat post||27.2mm diameter, non suspended|
|Bottom bracket||CARTRIDGE TYPE|
|Rim||Double-wall 36H 700C|
|Tyreschunky tyres 700 x 42|
|Controller||Sine Wave Controller|
|Battery||36V 15AH/17AH Samsung cells|
|Controls||Pedal assist and throttle|
|Front brakes||Tektro Hydraulic brakes 180mm rotor|
|Rear brakes||Tektro Hydraulic brakes 180mm rotor|
|Handlebars||Promax XC Riser|
|Stem||Promax adjustable black alloy|
|Derailleur||Shimano 8-speed 14T-28T|
|Crankset||Alloy crankset with 44T chainring|
|Spokes||13G stainless steel|
|Bottom bracket||cartridge type|
|Lights||Front LED mounted on handlebars, rear LED battery powered mounted below battery|
|Bell||mounted on handlebars|
- ride away in minutes
- Battery with high peak current, Samsung 15AH / Panasonic 17AH cells.
- top brand proven components
- 700 x 42 tyres for comfort and grip
- mechanical components widely available
- 5 levels of assistance
- 700C wheels, stainless spokes, 20″ frame
- 8-speed Shimano gear system
- Adjustable stem to suit your arm length
- 50 miles with 15AH, 60 miles with 17AH on single charge
- 23.3 kgs – including battery and all accessories
- Fitted as standard: rear rack,
chainguard, mudguards, propstand.
- Easy maintenance with one cable system
- no need for tax, insurance or DVLA registration
- clean energy, costs less than 0.1p per mile
- UK and European compliant
- for riders 14+, up to 17 stone, 5ft8 and above