Woosh Gran Camino:
Suitable for medium to tall riders, 36V 15AH (540WH, 50 miles) or 17AH (612WH, 60 miles) cell battery, 8-speed, comfortable, sporty and well equipped electric mountain bike.
For riders 5ft8 and above, up to 20st on trails, 25st on tarmac roads.
Assembled in the UK.
What is the difference between the Camino and Gran Camino?
The Gran Camino is more oriented to offroading (rigid stem, long travel forks, bolt through axle, wide rims and tyres, torque arms) and heavy riders (up to 25st).
Only £1,379 (15AH) including delivery.
Only £1,459 (17AH) including delivery.
How to buy this bike?
Call us with your card. (01702) 684444
We'll help with any queries before you actually order.
Or pay with Paypal, use the online shop.
Why choose the Gran Camino?
Powerful motor, advanced suspension with bolt through maxle, made for trail riding, great hill climbing, the Woosh Gran Camino has one of the most powerful rear wheel motors on the market.
Features include 36V 15AH/17AH battery, LCD with 5 levels of assistance, 20A controller, 80mm travel fork with bolt through maxle.
The Gran Camino can do about 50 miles on 15AH, 60 miles on 17AH with a full charge on flat roads
Spare battery36 Volts 15 Amp Hours £399 (including p&p)
36 Volts 17 Amp Hours £469 (including p&p)
New set of 2 keys
|Gran Camino||Available in matt black colour|
|Forks||Suntour XCM 100mm travel with bolt with through maxle|
|Seat post||27.2mm diameter, non-suspension post|
|Bottom bracket||CARTRIDGE TYPE|
|Rim||Double-wall 36H 650B|
|TyresKenda Kwick Drumlin advanced puncture resistant tyres 27.5" x 2.0"|
|Controls||Pedal assist and throttle|
|Front brakes||Tektro Hydraulic brakes 180mm rotor|
|Rear brakes||Tektro Hydraulic brakes 180mm rotor|
|Handlebars||Promax XC Riser|
|Stem||Promax black alloy|
|Derailleur||Shimano 8-speed cassette 11T-34T|
|Crankset||Alloy crankset with 38T chainring|
|Spokes||13G stainless steel painted black|
|Bottom bracket||Cartridge type|
|Lights||Front and rear LED battery powered lights|
|Bell||mounted on handlebars|
- Ride away in minutes
- Battery with high peak current, 15AH / 17AH cells.
- Top brand proven components
- Advanced puncture resistant wide tyres for robustness, comfort and grip
- Mechanical components widely available
- 5 levels of assistance
- 650B 27.5" MTB wheels, black spokes, 20″ frame
- 8-speed Shimano gear system
- 50 miles with 15AH, 60 miles with 17AH on single charge
- 24 kgs – including battery and all accessories
- Fitted as standard: rear rack,
chainguard, mudguards, propstand.
- Easy maintenance with one cable system
- No need for tax, insurance or DVLA registration
- Clean energy, costs less than 0.1p per mile
- UK and European compliant
- For riders 14+, up to 25 stone, 5ft8 and above