The Santana 3:
sturdy Dutch style, fast bike with comfortable sit up riding position, 55 mile range with 15AH Samsung cell battery. 8-Fun SWX02 rear hub motor - 7 speed - adjustable handlebars - Kevlar tyres - 24kgs
The santana3 is best if:You live in a hilly area.
You are 5ft4-6ft.
If you are between 5ft2 and 5ft4, let us know, we can fit a non-suspension seat post and a flatter saddle.
Over 6ft, we'll fit a longer saddle post.
Up to 18st. Over 18st: we recommend the Big Bear LS.
How to buy this bike?
With 15AH battery: Only £1,099.
With 17AH battery: Only £1,169.
Call us with your card. (01702) 435566
We'll help with any queries before you actually order.
Or pay with Paypal, use the online shop.
This bike will suit average heights and weights.
|Overall size:||189cm x 105cm|
|Frame size:||43cm (17")|
|Saddle height:||84cm - 105cm from the ground|
|Wheel size:||26 inches, 66cm|
|Tyres:||26in by 1.75in re-inforced with Kevlar|
- delivered 95% built, ride away in 30 minutes
- top brand proven components
- Kenda Kevlar tyres for puncture protection
- 3 levels of assistance
- 26″ wheels
- stainless spokes, 18″ frame
- 7 speed Shimano gears
- grip twist throttle control
- about 55 miles on single charge
- total weight including battery: 24 kgs
- Puncture resistant Kevlar tyres
- Easy maintenance with one cable system
- no need for tax, insurance or DVLA registration
- clean energy, costs less than 0.1p per mile
- UK and European compliant
- for riders 14+, up to 17 stone, 5′ 4″- 5′10″
Spare battery3.7 kgs, 36 Volts 13 Amp Hours
New set of 2 keys
Price including VAT: £345 (including p&p)
The Santana3 has throttle control and pedal assist.
To turn on the electrics, press the on/off button on the LCD display.
There are 5 level of assistance, 1 provides the least assistance, 5 the highest.
Press the up (+) and down (-) button to select the desired level.
The 7-speed gear change is by your right thumb.
When you start pedalling, the motor will kick in and supply about 80% of the energy.
If you don't want to pedal, turn on the throttle and twist down.
The bike will woosh you along nicely.
The bike is also very pleasant to pedal with no power.
Maximum speed is 15mph and computer controlled.
Turn the key 180o anti-clockwise to unlock, remove the key then pull out the battery.
- 36Volts 15AH Lithium battery
- Maximum speed 15 miles per hour
- Dual control: pedal assist and twist grip throttle
- range: 40-45 miles on flat roads with throttle control, more with pedal assist
- 18″ frame, 26″ wheels, suitable for average riders (5′ 4″ to 6.4″)
- Aluminum frame
- Sporty 7 speed Shimano Index Shift
- Overall Dimension (mm):
- Motor: powerful Bafang 8-Fun SWX02 brushless rear hub motor rated 250W
- Brakes: front Avid BB5 disc brakes, rear V brakes
- Saddle: Velo comfort style
- Tyres: Kenda KWEST 26″ by 1.75″
- Battery charger for UK mains
- Weight (including all accessories): 24kgs
- bell and lights
- Guarantee: 1 year parts and labour, excluding consumables