This bike is not in production.You cannot buy this product.
This page is kept for information purpose only.
a sporty foldable bike with SWX02 motor and hydraulic brakes.
Good full suspension (front and rear), 8-speed gears, new Prowheel crankset for easy high speed pedalling, light and stiff alloy frame, easy to fold makes this a good choice for commuting and sporty rides.
Only £1,169 including delivery.
The Zephyr-B is best if:
- You need a high speed comfortable folding bike
- You weigh more than 100kgs
- You live in a hilly city
How to buy this bike?
Call us with your card. (01702) 684444
We'll help with any queries before you actually order.
Why choose the Zephyr-B?
- Powerful motor, suitable for heavy riders and climbing steep hills
- Fast, comfortable ride
- Powerful hydraulic brakes
- Can be taken into lifts and trains
- Hidden battery inside frame, does not attract thieves
- Large 30-40 mile range with its 12AH battery
If you need a rear rack:
Link to download owner's manual:
|Overall size:||175cm x 112cm (L X H)|
|Folded size:||97cm x 97cm (L X H)|
|Saddle height (in seam):||76cm without mudguards, 83cm with-99cm adjustable|
|Wheel size:||26 inches|
|Tyres:||1.95 inch wide Kenda Kevlar armored, puncture resistant|
Easy to fold|
Push the safety latch upward to unlock the lever.
Pull out the black lever to unlock the frame. The Zephyr-B will fold in halves in seconds.
The Zephyr-B has throttle control and pedal assist.
To turn on the electrics, press the middle button on the LCD display.
There are 5 level of assistance, 1 provides the least assistance, 5 the highest.
Press the up and down button to select the desired level.
The 8-speed gear change is by your right thumb.
When you start pedalling, the motor will kick in and supply about 80% of the energy.
If you don't want to pedal, use the throttle (by simply pushing the throttle lever).
Note: legal requirement means that you have to rotate the crank from time to time to keep the throttle active.
The bike will woosh you along nicely.
The bike is also very pleasant to pedal with no power.
Maximum speed is 15mph and computer controlled.
Mechanical: Hydraulic brakes, adjustable stem/handlebars, Prowheel crankset, quick release front wheel.
Electrical: hydraulic sensors, LCD, 8Fun SWX02 motor, 11.6AH hidden and lockable battery.
- delivered 95% built, ride away in minutes
- top brand proven components
- supplied with mudguards, lights and bell
- Powerful hydraulic brakes
- discreet 11.6AH hidden battery — bike doesn't look electric
- front and rear suspension, fat 1.95in tyres for comfortable ride
- mechanical components widely available
- 5 levels of assistance, 26″ wheel, stainless spokes, folding frame
- easy thumb throttle
- LCD display
- up to 30 miles on single charge, 40 with easy pedalling
- 21 kgs – light enough to ride with no power
- no need for tax, insurance or DVLA registration
- clean energy, costs less than 0.1p per mile
- UK and European compliant
- for riders 14+, 5ft5 to 6ft
with lockout to suit road surfaces and your riding style
- 36Volts 11.6AH Lithium battery
- Maximum speed 15 miles per hour
- Dual control: pedal assist and thumb throttle
- range: 30-40 miles on flat roads with throttle control, more with pedal assist
- 26in wheels, suitable for average to tall riders 5ft6 to 6ft3
- Aluminum frame
- 8-speed Shimano Acera RD
- Prowheel alloy crankset
- Motor: 8Fun SWX02 motor rated 250W
- Brakes: front (180mm) and rear (160mm) hydraulic disc brakes with sensors
- Suspension: full suspension, front and rear.
Front suspension has lockout.
- Saddle: mens sport style
- Tyres: 26″ by 1.95″ Kenda Kevlar armoured, puncture resistant
- Battery charger for UK mains
- Weight (including all accessories): 21kgs
- bell. Front and rear reflectors.
- Guarantee: 1 year parts and labour, excluding consumables
ultra-light high discharge rate 36V 11.6AH Samsung cell.
£299 including courier cost.