This bike is not in production.You cannot buy this product.
This page is kept for information purpose only.
Woosh Krieger features:
Crank drive motor, hydraulic brakes, classic MTB frame but with near upright riding position, 13AH/15AH/17AH HL battery, excellent brakes, excellent hill climbing ability, normal bike handling and ride feel.
The Krieger is best if:
- You like to retain the handling of a normal bike
- You like to retain the quick release front and rear wheels
- You are between 5ft5 and 6ft tall, weigh less than 100kg
Over 100kgs, we recommend the Big Bear.
Over 6ft, we recommend the Camino.
Crank drive is not recommended if:
- You dislike changing gears.
- You have a low cadence
The strain and stress on the motor is inversely proportional to your cadence. If you pedal slowly, under 30 RPM, most of your battery power will be converted to heat, not good for the motor.
Price including delivery:
with 13AH battery £1,049
with 17AH battery £1,149
|Characteristics||Krieger with 13AH|
|Tyres||1.95" road tyres|
|Quick release||Front & rear|
How to buy this bike?
Call us with your card. (01702) 435566
We'll help with any queries before you actually order.
Or pay with Paypal, use the online shop.
The Krieger has pedal assist.
To turn on the electrics, press the middle button labelled MODE to the left of the LCD display on the left handlebar.
There are 5 level of assistance, 1 provides the least assistance, 5 the highest.
Press the up and down button to select the desired level.
The 7 gears are controlled by your right thumb.
Gear 1 is for steepest hills, gear 7 for fastest speed.
Start pedalling, the motor will kick in and the bike will woosh you along nicely - the motor is very quiet.
You can go up more or less any hill.
The bike is also very pleasant to pedal with no power.
To comply with new regulations, the throttle is now removed.
This bike has been given an EN15194 certificate.
Maximum speed is 15mph and computer controlled.
The 7-speed Krieger has quick release on both front and rear wheels.
|Overall size:||185cm x 105cm|
|Weight with battery:||24kgs|
- Motor and battery mounted inside triangle for better weight distribution and handling.
- Lightweight suspension fork.
- Gear sensor
Customer video review
Woosh Krieger e-Bike 250w Chain Drive Review
We are grateful for the permission to link to the video.
Saddle and seat post:
Quick release front and rear wheels:
Tektro hydraulic brakes:
Suntour NEX suspension fork:
Promax notool stem:
- 36Volts 13AH/15AH/17AH Lithium battery with Samsung cells
- Maximum speed 15 miles per hour
- Pedal assist
- range: 35-40 miles with 13AH battery on flat roads with pedal assist
- 50 miles with 15AH, 60 miles with 17AH battery
- 18″ frame, 26″ wheels, suitable for average riders (5′ 5″ to 5′9″)
- Aluminum frame
- Motor: lightweight brushless chain drive mid motor rated 250W
- Brakes: front and rear Avid disc brakes
- Saddle: comfort style
- Battery charger for UK mains
- Weight (including all accessories): 24kgs
- bell and lights
- Guarantee: 1 year parts and labour, excluding consumables
5 Motor Assistance Levels
- no need for tax, insurance or DVLA registration
- clean energy, costs less than 0.1p per mile
- spare battery: 13AH £299 delivered, 15AH: £349, 17AH £399
- UK and European compliant
- for riders 14+, 5′ 5″- 6′ 3″
- delivered 95% built, ride away in minutes
- top brand proven components
- fully accessorized
- slimline discreet sealed battery — bike doesn't look electric
- mechanical components widely available
- 5 levels of assistance, 26″ wheel, stainless spokes, 18″ frame
- 250W chain drive motor
- LCD display
- 36V 13AH Lithium-ion battery
- up to 30 miles on single charge, 40 with easy pedalling
- 24 kgs – light enough to ride with no power The new Krieger is fittend with gear sensor to cut out the motor momentarily when changing gears to protect the derailleur.
Fat tyres and strong rims equal better ride
to ensure your maximum ride comfort, we have installed a very good Topgun suspension fork, strong with good damping ability, and Kenda KShield 26x1.95in puncture resist tyres.
These tyres are wider than the norm, offering better grip and feel much better on road irregularities than the more popular 1.75in tyres.
The rims are also very strong, double wall aluminium construction with 36 spokes, produced by the well known firm Power Circle (6061-T6 alloy anodized).
Long range, long life battery
The Krieger comes with a 36V 13AH or 15AH or 17AH Lithium battery. It is rechargeable around 800 to 1000 times and will last around 4 years if you use the bike regularly.
If you run on motor alone, you will need between 10WH to 12WH on flat roads, depending on your weight, speed, clothings and headwind.
If you pedal along, even a little, you will extend the range.
Going uphill consumes more. The Krieger has a range of between 40/50/60 miles depending on the battery capacity on a full charge on flat roads.
Perfect bike for commuting
In creating the Krieger, we are looking for best practical solutions to most common requirements for a good commuter bike.
Comfort, hill climbing, range, riders weight, riding position, assistance levels have been all taken of.
For example, you can adjust the rise of your stem to suit your height, not often seen on MTBs.
The result is a truly effective transport, comfortable and responsive bike for daily use.