A sporty and comfortable hybrid/touring bike with front suspension fork and a substantial 36V 14AH battery.
8-speed gears, light and stiff alloy frame, upright Dutch style riding position makes this a good choice for the taller riders and yet, with big enough range for commuting.
Only £1,299 including delivery.
The Rambla is best if:
- You live in a hilly city
- You are 5ft8 to 6ft2
- You are rather a sporty type and like to pedal
How to buy this bike?
Call us with your card. (01702) 435566
We'll help with any queries before you actually order.
Why choose the Rambla?
- Powerful motor (100NM), suitable for heavy riders and climbing steep hills
- Fast, comfortable ride
- Battery is semi integrated inside frame, attractive design.
- Large 45-50 mile range with its 14AH battery
To turn on the electrics, press the power middle button on the LCD display.
There are 5 level of assistance, 1 provides the least assistance, 5 the highest.
Press the up and down button to select the desired level.
The 8-speed gear change is the Shimano Revoshift system, on the right grip.
When you start pedalling, the motor will kick in right away.
The bike will woosh you along nicely.
The bike is also very pleasant to pedal with no power.
Maximum speed is 15mph and computer controlled.
Woosh Rambla - Bafang MaxDrive Manual
- delivered 95% built, ride away in minutes
- top brand proven components
- supplied with mudguards, lights and bell
- discreet 14AH semi hidden battery — bike doesn't look electric from a distance
- Kenda 40-622 700C tyres for comfortable ride
- Tektro hydraulic brakes front and rear, components widely available
- mechanical components widely available
- 5 levels of assistance, 700C 28″ wheel, stainless spokes, alloy frame
- LCD display
- up to 40 miles on single charge, 45 with easy pedalling
- 23 kgs – light enough to ride with no power
- no need for tax, insurance or DVLA registration
- clean energy, costs less than 1p per mile
- UK and European compliant
- for riders 14+, 5ft8 to 6ft2
Semi hidden battery
- 36Volts 14AH Lithium battery, Samsung cells
- Maximum speed 15 miles per hour
- Control: 5-level pedal assist
- range: 40-45 miles on flat roads with pedal assist
- 28in wheels, suitable for tall riders 5ft8 to 6ft2
- Aluminum frame
- 8-speed Shimano gears
- Motor: Bafang MaxDrive motor with torque sensor, rated 250W
- Saddle: your choice
- Tyres: 28″ by 1.75″ Kenda 40-622
- Battery charger for UK mains
- Weight (including all accessories): 23kgs
- bell. Front and rear reflectors.
- Guarantee: 1 year parts and labour, excluding consumables
Spare battery:lightweight high discharge rate 36V 14AH Samsung cell.
£349 including courier cost.
Built for leisure cyclistsThe Rambla is a very capable electric bike. Its strong frame, high saddle post, 8-speed gears particularly suit leisure cyclists.
A pure pedelecThe Rambla is a pure pedelec, no throttle. You are expected to pedal - it has a torque sensor inside the bottom bracket, the more you push on the pedals, the more power it gives.
On a low assist setting (level 1 or level 2), it consumes about 7WH per mile. The battery's capacity is 504WH, you can get a lot more miles than the suggested 45 mile range.
On a hill, you need to shift down, keep a high cadence and increase the assist level. Going uphill consumes more battery but compared to bike with cadence sensor, you still use less battery.