A sporty and yet comfortable foldable bike with front suspension fork or rigid fork and suspension seat post.
A powerful motor and 36V 10.5AH battery.
8-speed gears, light and stiff alloy frame, easy to fold makes this a good choice for camping/caravanning and yet, with big enough range for commuting.
WITH RIGID FORK £999 including delivery.
WITH SUSPENSION FORK £1,029 including delivery.
The Rambletta is best if:
- You need a high speed comfortable folding bike
- You live in a hilly city
How to buy this bike?
Call us with your card. (01702) 435566
We'll help with any queries before you actually order.
Why choose the Rambletta?
- Fast, comfortable ride
- Can be taken into lifts and trains
- Battery is semi integrated inside frame, attractive design.
- Large 30-35 mile range with its 10.5AH battery
Push the safety latch upward to unlock the lever.
Pull out the silver lever to unlock the frame.
The Rambletta will fold in halves in seconds.
The stem can be folded down as well.
The Rambletta has throttle control and pedal assist.
To turn on the electrics, press the middle button on the LCD display.
There are 5 level of assistance, 1 provides the least assistance, 5 the highest and also a walk mode.
Press the up and down button to select the desired level.
The 8-speed gear change is by your right thumb.
When you start pedalling, the motor will kick in right away.
If you don't want to pedal, use the throttle (by simply twisting the throttle lever).
Note: legal requirement means that you have to rotate the crank from time to time to keep the throttle active.
The bike will woosh you along nicely.
The bike is also very pleasant to pedal with no power.
Maximum speed is 15mph and computer controlled.
- delivered 95% built, ride away in minutes
- top brand proven components
- supplied with mudguards, lights and bell
- discreet 10.5AH semi hidden battery — bike doesn't look electric from a distance
- 20in x 2in tyres for comfortable ride
- mechanical components widely available
- 5 levels of assistance, 20″ wheel, stainless spokes, folding frame
- easy twist throttle
- LCD display
- up to 30 miles on single charge, 40 with easy pedalling
- 20 kgs – light enough to ride with no power
- no need for tax, insurance or DVLA registration
- clean energy, costs less than 0.1p per mile
- UK and European compliant
- for riders 14+, 5ft2 to 6ft, up to 17 stone
Semi hidden battery
Spare battery:lightweight high discharge rate 36V 10.5AH.
£299 including courier cost.
User manual:Click here to download the Rambletta Manual.
Rambletta 2022 model
- 36Volts 10.5AH Lithium battery
- Maximum speed 15 miles per hour
- Dual control: pedal assist and thumb throttle
- range: 30-35 miles on flat roads with throttle control, more with pedal assist
- 20in wheels, suitable for average riders 5ft2 to 6ft, up to 17 stone
- Aluminum frame
- Gears: 8-speed Shimano gears with revoshift 11T-28T
- Motor: Shengyi motor rated 250W cassette version
- Brakes: Front disc brakes rear V-brakes
- Folding pedals
- Saddle: wide ladies saddle
- Saddle surface height: 75cm - 105cm
- Seatpost: Exaform 525mm
- Folded dimensions: 87cm (L) x 70cm (H) x 35cm (W)
- Full length of the bike unfolded: 160cm
- Full width of the handle bars from end to end: 67cm
- Tyres: 20″ by 2″ Kevlar armoured, puncture resistant
- Battery charger for UK mains
- Weight (including all accessories): 20kgs
- Weight of the bike with the battery removed: 17.4kgs
- Bell. Front and rear lights and reflectors.
- Guarantee: 1 year parts and labour, excluding consumables
Built for city cyclistsThe Rambletta a very capable folding electric bike,
its long frame, high saddle post, 8-speed gears particularly suit city cyclists who enjoy cycling but also need to occasionally take the bike into the underground.
Semi hidden batteryThe Rambletta comes with a 36V 10.5AH battery half hidden inside the bike frame and flush with the frame from the outside and thus make the bike look much more like a non-electric.
If you run on motor alone, you will need between 10WH to 12WH on flat roads, depending on your weight, speed, clothings and headwind.
If you pedal along, even a little, you will extend the range.
Going uphill consumes more. The Rambletta has a range of between 30 to 35 miles on a full charge on flat roads.
Perfect bike to take with you on holidayIn creating the Rambletta, we are looking for best practical solutions to most common requirements for a good all-round foldable bike that you can take away on holiday with you.
Comfort, hill climbing, good range, riders weight, riding position, assistance levels, speed limitation and throttle control are all taken care of.
When folded, the Rambletta can easily be carried in your car, lifts and trains.
User Manual: Rambletta-2021 Manual.pdf