Classic, sturdy Dutch style, comfortable sit up riding position, 50-60 miles on flat roads. 15AH/17AH battery, climb any hill, natural ride feel.
Hydraulic brakes front and rear, Chain drive motor, Shimano Deore ™ 9-speed, gear sensor, Suntour NEX ™ suspension fork, adjustable handlebars - Kevlar tyres - 25kgs
The Santana Chain Drive is best if:
5ft3 - 6ft. You live in a very hilly area and you weigh up to 100kgs
For the heavier riders, we have the Santana3 for up to 16st and Big Bear LS for heavier riders.
Santana-CD with 15AH battery: Only £1,099
How to buy these bikes?
Call us with your card. (01702) 435566
We'll help with any queries before you actually order.
Or pay with Paypal, use the online shop.
Motor of the Santana-CD:
You can download the manual here:
Santana CD User Manual
- delivered 95% built, you only need to fit pedals and handlebars.
- top brand proven components
- fully accessorized
- mechanical components widely available
- 5 levels of assistance, 26″ wheel, stainless spokes, 18″ frame
- 9 speed Shimano Deore gear system
- Quick release front and rear wheels
- Hydraulic front and rear brakes
- 1.95 Kenda Kevlar tyres for comfortable commuting
- thumb throttle for added convenience
- 250W chain drive motor
- Lishui 17A controller
- King Meter 529 LCD display
- 36V 15AH Lithium-ion battery
- about 50 miles on single charge with easy pedalling
- 25 kgs – light enough to ride with no power
- no need for tax, insurance or DVLA registration
- clean energy, costs less than 0.1p per mile
- UK and European compliant
- Will suit riders 5′ 5″ to 6′ up to 100kgs
- 36Volts 15AH Lithium battery
- Maximum speed 15 miles per hour
- Dual control: pedal assist and thumb throttle
- range: about 50 miles with 15AH, 60 miles with 17AH battery, easy pedalling
- 18″ frame, 26″ wheels, suitable for average riders (5′ 5″ to 6′)
- Aluminum frame
- Motor: lightweight brushless chain drive mid motor
- Brakes: hydraulic front disc brakes, hydraulic rear disc brakes
- Saddle: comfort city style
- Tyres: Kenda Kevlar 26″ (CDL: 28″) by 1.95″
- Battery charger for UK mains
- Weight (including all accessories): 25kgs
- bell and lights
- Guarantee: 1 year parts and labour, excluding consumables
battery charge, 5 assistance levels, speed and odometer.
Spare 15AH rear rack battery:
£345 including courier.
Spare 17AH rear rack battery:
£395 including courier.
Long range, long life battery
The Santana comes with a 36V 15AH Lithium battery. It is rechargeable around 800 to 1000 times and will last around 4 years if you use the bike regularly.
If you run on motor alone, you will need between 10WH to 12WH on flat roads, depending on your weight, speed, clothings and headwind.
If you pedal along, even a little, you will extend the range.
Going uphill consumes more. The Santana CD has a range of about 50 miles on a full charge on flat roads.
Perfect bike for commuting
In creating the Santana CD, we are looking for best practical solutions to most common requirements for a good commuter bike.
Comfort, hill climbing, excellent brakes, puncture resistant tyres, 50+ miles range, excellent hill climbing ability, riding position, assistance levels, speed limitation and throttle control have been all taken of.
The result is a truly effective transport, comfortable and responsive bike for daily use.