Mail orders: 01702 684444Southend main office: for all mail order sales, Southend area demonstrations, pre sales info and post sales support.
42-46 Queens Road, Southend SS1 1NL.
Open Mon-Sat 10AM to 5PM (Sat sales only).
Out of hours: please leave a voicemail or email support.
We try our best to cover everything in our manual,
but if you find something to do with support and
maintenance is not included, or not detailed enough,
why not write your own contribution? We would be very
grateful, helping us to achieve a comprehensive support
service, and other users would certainly benefit. To submit something simply email it to
After SalesLots of people say: 'We live 300 miles away. What happens if we buy a bike from you by mail order and it goes wrong?'
Firstly, problems are rare. Two types of problem can happen.
The first are exactly the same mechanical problems that would occur on a standard bike: punctures, broken spokes, broken brake cables.
Many of our customers are 'good with bikes' or have a friendly relative or neighbour able to deal with these things.
We are happy to liaise with them and send out a part if needed.
If you've always gone to a bike shop to get these things done, however, there's no reason why you couldn't do the same with an electric bike.
The second type of problem is to do with electrics.
The throttle or pedal assist could stop working, the motor cut out or there is suddenly no power at all. Fear not!
Many electrical repairs are surprisingly straight forward.
Electrical breakdowns are far less common than mechanical ones.
And if an electrical fault can't be resolved, we will collect your bike, repair it and return it to you, all within 3 days.
We normally respond to email queries within an hour or two on weekdays.
- 2013 Zephyr Manual.pdf
- Aspen Assembly Manual.pdf
- Aspen User Manual.pdf
- Bermuda Manual.pdf
- Big Bear 2017 new LCD June 2017.pdf
- Big Bear LS 2017 Ed.pdf
- Big Bear 2017.pdf
- Big Bear Hub Kit.pdf
- BigBear Manual.pdf
- BigBear Nov 2020.pdf
- BigStone C200 Error codes.pdf
- Bigstone LCD error codes.pdf
- Brompton kit.pdf
- Crusa Manual.pdf
- GSM CD Kit Installation.pdf
- GSM CD kit.pdf
- GSM Greasing.pdf
- GSM external controller kit.pdf
- GSM motor.pdf
- GSMkit 800S lcd.pdf
- Gale Manual.pdf
- How to bleed your zoom hydraulic.pdf
- Hub Kit 48V SWX02.pdf
- Hub Kit Manual (Krieger Controller) KM529 Jan 2018.pdf
- Hub Kit Manual KM529 June 2018.pdf
- Hub Kit 36V HL.pdf
- Hub Kit Manual KM529 Feb 2020.pdf
- Hub Kit Manual KM529 Oct 2019.pdf
- Hub Kit Manual KM529 October 2018.pdf
- Hub Kit Manual Nov 2016.pdf
- Hub Motor Kit.pdf
- HubKit Manual for HL and G30 160322.pdf
- Hubkit Manual June21.pdf
- Hubkits Manual Feb2022.pdf
- KM 529 LCD Display.pdf
- KM5S LCD.pdf
- Karoo C200 manual.pdf
- Karoo LCD.pdf
- Karoo LCD2.pdf
- Karoo Mudguard Installation Guide.pdf
- King Meter J LCD.pdf
- Krieger 2017.pdf
- MaxDrive System.pdf
- Mono Manual.pdf
- Petite Manual.pdf
- Rambletta 2021.pdf
- Rambletta Manual.pdf
- Rio KD58C LCD.pdf
- Rio MTB.pdf
- Sant Ana All in One Manual.pdf
- Sant Ana CD All in One Manual 24th july 2013.pdf
- Sant Ana CD All in One Manual.pdf
- Santana CD 2018.pdf
- Sirocco CD8 User Manual Revised 7th August 2013.pdf
- Sirocco All in One Manual.pdf
- Sirocco Big Bear Manual.pdf
- Sirocco CD User Manual Revised 22nd July 2013.pdf
- Sirocco CD User Manual.pdf
- Sirocco Sport CD.pdf
- Sirocco2 All in One Manual Revised 18 07 13.pdf
- Sirocco2 All in One Manual.pdf
- Sport All in One Manual.pdf
- Sport TS KT LCD3 Error codes.pdf
- Sport TS_LCD_advanced_settings.pdf
- Sport TS_LCD_settings.pdf
- Sundowner Assembly Manual.pdf
- Sundowner User Manual.pdf
- TS Hub Kit.pdf
- TSDZ2 REPAIR MANUAL.pdf
- Zephyr 2017 Manual.pdf
- Zephyr B Manual.pdf
- Zephyr Manual.pdf
- ZephyrCD Manual.pdf
- ZephyrCDN Manual.pdf
- electrically assisted pedal cycles.pdf
- hubkit manual km529 aug 2020.pdf
- petite lcd.pdf
- quick start tips.pdf
- replacing pedelec disc on Big Bear.pdf
- sundowner revoshift manual.pdf